I suggest you ...

...remove the forced registration in V1.61

Since V 1.6.1 the app is useless unless you "sign up". I like the app and do particularly like if i am NOT forced to sign up somewhere i do not want to. I suggest, you remove the forced signup and leave it to the user, whether he/she wants that option or not.
Thank You

8 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    MarkMark shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Andy BairdAndy Baird commented  · 

"If you don’t login, when you change your device... we can’t save and migrate your songs."

I understand your reasoning, but from this user's point of view, you have broken an app that I paid for and was quite fond of. (Two apps, actually, because I bought both iOrgel Pro and iOrgel HD.) I don't use "social" apps and I don't want to create a special account just to use a music box. There's nothing wrong with inviting users to log in to see their songs, but PLEASE--don't make it impossible to use the app without doing so!

• MarkMark commented  · 

Thanks for the reply. Why not just move the login screen where it was in the previous version? It is just impossible to run the app, as you only see the login-screen on startup. It's the first paid app I see doing that.
        ...kind of bad marketing for the app itself - let people play around and then decide ;)

Feedback and Knowledge Base